Monday, June 28, 2010

1976 Kawasaki KZ 750



Well thought I would get some pics up of my new daily beater while my xs is under the knife....

Went apeshit this weekend... cut the whole upper rear of the frame off... welded on a rear loop from a 72 triumph... cut off alot of extra brackets... made a battery box, mounted a different fender.. put on some turns and tailight from another bike... removed gauges, and mounted the headlight with some mikes xs brackets... put some moto bars on.

Runs pretty good...  nice and smooth... just needs a little carb tuning to run just about perfect... still trying to figure out if its ignition or carbs...

1 comment:

  1. Looks a like like wrenchmonkees style. I'm sure you;ve seen their stuff. I'm really likin the looks of your bike, i've been plannin on doin my xs in similar style. I just wish your pics were a little higher quality.

    ReplyDelete