Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bratty

Well been kind of putting some projects on the back burner until my gimp hand healed.  Was a good time to get the wiring done and get the motor running...   Put some old headers on and took the bike for a few spins this past week.  Running really good considering the motor sat for so long... fired right up.

I also took the dust covers off of the shocks im gonna use, and shortened the springs by about .5" to get the rear end to sit correctly... and not bottom out on the wheel... 

Then i scavenged the exhaust from one of my other yamahas.  Some side pipes that I made custom.  Mounted some exhaust tips i spun on the lathe, and also spun some new footpegs on the lathe.  Turning out right so far.... should have my seat back from upholstery dude today or tomorrow... woot...