Tuesday, May 19, 2015

More Shovelhead Time

This has been my daily rider so far this summer.  So I figured I would finish up some things that i needed to do.  I still need a few oil leaks fixed, but there are a few more important things i needed to do...

Got the new front forks installed and put some new caps on the tops.  They are a little bigger than +6 over, but now they arent bent!  Got the rear fender shortened on the underside.  I used the extra length of fender to weld in where the sissy bar mounts to it so that it has some extra strength for a passenger.  Then i sewed up a new p-pad for the rear fender...

Bought a one tooth bigger rear sprocket so im not bogging down so much when i start...

I did a quick pushrod adjustment on it too...
















No comments:

Post a Comment